"Sharing writing successes - and rookie mistakes - since 2006"

Thursday, December 20, 2012

And a merry time for you all

Now this is Christmas, and things are going to be a little bonkers for a while, so I would just like to wish you all a good festive time whatever you are doing. I'm taking a well earned break from it all, until the new year when I start the new books. 

Next year my science fiction novella, The Sandcastles on the Moon, will be published under Paper Planes, a pretty cool initiative headed up by fellow writer Rupert Morgan with Hachette Livre publishing. Initially it will be published in French only, but my agent and I will put our heads together to find the best way to get it out in English in the coming months. So watch this space.


Also on the cards, is a novella and I hope to have some news on the non-Secret War novel, The Black Hours.


But first it's time to recharge the batteries and gear up for writing The Blood on the Seine (Secret War book II) and the SF novel Shadows of the Hive


The Secret War (revised edition) is still available to buy from Amazon for the Kindle, by the way, for a paltry £1.99 or $3.22, a snip for just 500 pages or so. 





And Kobo and iBooks readers should not despair as it will be coming to your e-readers soon too at some point in January.


Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all


x